Sunday, November 23, 2025

Aişe's WATER CONSUMPTION


 I consume approximately 61 liters of water per day .


    
Bathing: I take shower twice  a week , I consume around 240 liters of water  per week for showering.It means around 34lt of water for a day.
 
Driking Water:I drink 3 liters per day , so in  one week I consume 21 liters of water.

Hand and face  washing and similar  water-use activities:I consume approximately 12 litres of water per a day.
 
Flushing the  toilet:I flush once a day and I consume about 10 liters per day.

Water closet tap:I consume 2 litres of water per day.

TOTAL USAGE FOR A DAY: 34+3+12+10+2=61lt

Aişe Masal-Kemalettin Tuğcu Secondary School Merve Tacar's Team 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aişe's WATER CONSUMPTION

  I consume approximately 61 liters of water per day . Water dairy video .            Bathing: I take shower twice  a week , I consume aroun...