Saturday, November 22, 2025

ARDA'S WATER CONSUMPTION

 AFTER A WEEK I STARTED MEASURING MY  WATER CONSUMPTION

- I take a bath twice a week for a total of 35 minutes over two days, which amounts to 220 liters. It means  around 32 lt of water usage per a day.


- I wash my hands and face for 20 seconds every morning. That amounts to an average of 5 liters of water per day.


- I brush my teeth once  a day per a minute. That makes 12  liters  a day


-I drink 2.5 liters of water a day 

- I flush twice a day and I use the water closet tap and wash my hands  for ten seconds afterwards .It means 20 liters of water  for flushing and 9 lt of water for water closet tap and sink tap running.



32+5+12+2.5+ 20+9=80,5 litres of water per a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aişe's WATER CONSUMPTION

  I consume approximately 61 liters of water per day . Water dairy video .            Bathing: I take shower twice  a week , I consume aroun...